Ajareresalat Forum
Bismillah Hirahman Niraheem

Assalamu Alaiykum, Ya Ali (as) Madad and welcome to Ajareresalat.

If you are already a member on this forum then please log in using your username and password to access many features of the forum.

If you have not registered on this forum and are looking for friendly advice, answers to questions or just for discussion, feel free to register!

If you are having problems or facing any kind of difficulties accessing the forum then please email us at: ajareresalat@gmail.com

Fazail of Aima (as)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fazail of Aima (as)

Post by Silat_warrior110 on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:07 pm

Al-Kulayni has narrated in Al-Kafi volume 1 page 470 and Which has been declared Hassan by Al-Majlisi in Mira'tul Uqul the following hadith:

H 1268, Ch. 118, h 3

A number of our people has narrated from Ahmad ibn Muhammad from Ali ibn al-Hakam from al-Muthanna al-Hannat from abu Basir who has said the following. "Once I went to see abu Ja‘far (a.s.) and asked him, "Are you the heirs of the Messenger of Allah?" He said, "Yes, we are his heirs." I then asked, "Was the Messenger of Allah the heir of the prophets and knew all that they knew?" He said to me, "Yes, it is true." I then asked, "Do you have the power to bring the dead back to life and cure the lepers, and the blind?" He said, "Yes, we do have such powers by the permission of Allah." The he said to me, "Come closer to me, O abu Muhammad." I went closer to him and he rubbed my face and my eyes and saw the sun, the skies, the earth, the houses and all things in the town. Then he said to me, "Do you like to live this way and will have what others have and be responsible for whatever they will be held responsible on the Day of Judgment or like to live as before and will have paradise purely?" I said, "I would like to live as I lived before." He rubbed my eyes and I found myself as before." The narrator has said that he told it to ibn abu ‘Umayr who said, "I testify that this is true just as the day is true."

3 - عدة من أصحابنا، عن أحمد بن محمد، عن علي بن الحكم، عن مثنى الحناط عن أبي بصير قال: دخلت على أبي جعفر (عليه السلام) فقلت له: أنتم ورثة رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله)؟
قال: نعم، قلت: رسول الله (صلى الله عليه وآله) وارث الانبياء، علم كما علموا؟ قال لي: نعم، قلت: فأنتم تقدرون على أن تحيوا الموتى وتبرؤا الاكمه والابرص؟ قال: نعم بإذن الله، ثم قال لي: ادن مني يا أبا محمد فدنوت منه فمسح على وجهي وعلى عيني فابصرت الشمس والسماء والارض والبيوت وكل شئ في البلد (2) ثم قال لي:
أتحب أن تكون هكذا ولك ما للناس وعليك ما عليهم يوم القيامة أو تعود كما كنت ولك الجنة خالصا؟ قالت: أعود كما كنت، فمسح على عيني فعدت كما كنت، قال: فحدثت ابن أبي عمير بهذا، فقال أشهد أن هذا حق كما أن النهار حق.

Silat_warrior110
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2010-05-25

http://www.matami.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fazail of Aima (as)

Post by azadaar110 on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:32 am

Just ensuring... was Abu Basir (r.a) the blind companion of Maula Jafer Sadiq (a.s)?

azadaar110

Number of posts : 89

http://www.hubeali.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silat_warrior110 on Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:55 pm

Yes brother he was blind, here is another hadith narrated about him:-

Thousands of Muslims had gathered in the Haram of Mecca. All were performing Tawaf - going seven times round the Ka'ba - and loudly reciting Talbiyya. The noise was defeaning.

Abu Basir - the Blind Companion of Imam Ja'fer Sadiq a.s. was impressed, moved and touched by all he could hear. He exclaimed: "What a great number of Hujjaj!" Immediately, Imam Ja'fer Sadiq a.s. , who was standing besides him, replied that the noise was greater than the number of true Hajis. Imam then put his hands on the eyes of Abu Basir and asked him to see for himself. Abu Basir then saw that there were only a few human beings among the multitude. The rest were like Donkeys, Pigs and other animals, revealing their true inner selves.

Such people have been described in the Holy Qur'an in Sura e Munafiqun when Allah said: "And when you see them (the hypocrites), their persons will please, and if they speak, you will listen to their speech…. They are the enemy, therefore, beware of them…."

The noise they were making was like the braying of donkeys as described in the Holy Qur'an: "surely the most hateful of voices is braying of the donkeys" (Luqman: 31:19).

Silat_warrior110
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 350

http://www.matami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top