Ajareresalat Forum
Bismillah Hirahman Niraheem

Assalamu Alaiykum, Ya Ali (as) Madad and welcome to Ajareresalat.

If you are already a member on this forum then please log in using your username and password to access many features of the forum.

If you have not registered on this forum and are looking for friendly advice, answers to questions or just for discussion, feel free to register!

If you are having problems or facing any kind of difficulties accessing the forum then please email us at: ajareresalat@gmail.com

Forwarding Islamic Messages

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forwarding Islamic Messages

Post by ali_786 on Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:07 am

I received an email from a friend of mine and within that email my friend had forwarded a message to me which obviously he recieved from someone else. This is the message i had received from him...

Ek Aurat Nay Khawb May Dekha Ke Usko Pyas Lagi hain Aur Usko Bibi Zainab (a.s.) Pani Pila Rahi Hain....
Subha Jab Wo Uthi To Uske Siranay Ek Kagaz Ka Tukda Pada Huwa Tha, Jispe Yeh Likha Tha ke.......
Yahi Mojuza 13 Logon Ko Bayan Karo To Usnay Aisa Kiya....
Ek Officer Ne Yeh Message 13 Logo Ko Bhayja Aur Uska Promotion ho gaya....
Ek Businessman ko Yeh Message Mila To Usnay Delete Kardiya, To Usnay Apna Sab Kuch 13 Dino May Kho Diya....
Yeh Message Aap Bhi Minimum 13 Logo Ko Bhayjo aur Dekho Ke Aap Ki Zindagi May Kaisi Khushi Aati Hain...

So Far nor have I deleted the message nor have i forwarded it. i would like to know what to do..and also whether these kind of demands in these messages are allowed ..i mean to put some in that position where they think that if they dnt send it their life is gonna be in great trouble.
ali_786

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-05-29

http://www.ajareresalat.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forwarding Islamic Messages

Post by Rational Mind on Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:33 pm

Read salawat and delete it. Our religion is not based on fear an irrational coercion... 'la ikra fi deen' there is no compulsion in islam!
Rational Mind
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2010-05-26

http://nazshah1@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silat_warrior110 on Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:30 am

Its most likely that such messages are orginated by the service providers. Just a way for people to use up there free texts. Why does spam messages prove anything about your religion?...
Silat_warrior110
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2010-05-25

http://www.matami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mahwish on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:16 pm

very nice answer!!Smile

mahwish

Number of posts : 1