Ajareresalat Forum
Bismillah Hirahman Niraheem

Assalamu Alaiykum, Ya Ali (as) Madad and welcome to Ajareresalat.

If you are already a member on this forum then please log in using your username and password to access many features of the forum.

If you have not registered on this forum and are looking for friendly advice, answers to questions or just for discussion, feel free to register!

If you are having problems or facing any kind of difficulties accessing the forum then please email us at: ajareresalat@gmail.com

Shahbaz Qalandar

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Shahbaz Qalandar

Post by Rational Mind on Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:08 am

Javed Abbas wrote:Bolo Bolo Bolo Sakhi Lal Qalander Mast ALI ALI ALI A.S flower

Ya Ali Ali haq Haider

Rational Mind
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2010-05-26

http://nazshah1@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Javanmard121 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:44 am

Ya Ali Madad

Brothers and sisters here is a picture of Hazrat Sayyid La'l Shahbaz Qalandar Padeshah e Darvishan e Hend (ra)

Javanmard121

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Silat_warrior110 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:09 am

Love it...

Silat_warrior110
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2010-05-25

http://www.matami.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GhulamMahdi on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:44 am

Ya Ali (saas) Madad Brothers And Sisters

It goes like this, Qalandar pakk Shahenshah Badshah was a Teacher Appointed by the Holy Ahlulbayt may peace and the best of blessings be upon them all and their pure progeny, As we all know, the Holy Imams May peace and blessings be upon them and their progeny, were all imprisoned and suffered alot of pain from all the evil khalifas ( Lanat beshumar ) therefore Imam Hujjat ibn Al Hassan Askari Shahenshah Badshah appointed him as the Teacher of Humanity while he was in Ghaibah, Qalandar Pakk he thaught us the true and honered status of Mola (saas) and told us the realitys of the 3 first khalifas may the curse of Allah be upon them,
Qalandar Shahenshah Badshah is the 1 and last Qalandar that is why the place is called Sehwan ( Say 1)
One Allah One Muhammad One Ali One Qalandar

InshAllah this was usefull, If you have any questions i would love to answer them

Ya Ali Ya Ali
Ali Waris

GhulamMahdi

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Silat_warrior110 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:53 am

Brother Ghulam Mehdi If you are sayying that he was alive during the time of Imam Zamana (ajf) why was he not appointed as a safir? can you show me any major books of hadith where his name has been mentioned?

Silat_warrior110
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by GhulamMahdi on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:42 am

Well Brother all of us are living During the time of Imam Wali ul Asr ( ajtfs ) Shahenshah Badshah,
Qalandar is a question of faith brother, his teachings and his poetrys are so amazing that they could only come to this world by the help of Mola may peace and blessings be upon him and his pure and holy progeny.

Ya Ali (saas) Madad

GhulamMahdi

Back to top Go down

Post by Javanmard121 on Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:09 am

Hū Yā 'Alī

Dear all

as for the question as to why Hazrat-e Shahbaz Qalanda (ra) was not appointed safīr of Hazrat-e Imām-e Zamān (ajf), one needs to take into account that there are two aspects of wilāya to which one needs to bayat. For the external i.e. zāhirī wilāya which encompasses the jurisprudential, socio-economic and liturgical rulings the four safīrs were appointed. For the bātinī aspect of the wilaya i.e. its ruhāi aspect the bayat is carried out in the name of Hazrat-e Imām-e Zamān (ajf) by the spiritual masters of the silsileh going back to the Ahl-e Bayt (as). This was the case of Hazrat Sultan Hajj Ali Bektash (ra), Hazat Soltan Sohak (ra), Hazrat Shahbaz Qalandar (ra) and other great saints like Shah Ismail Safai (ra), Shah Nematollah Vali (ra) etc... The spiritual baya't is carried out by the spiritual masters of these orders (Nimatollahi, Safavi, Khaksar, Dhahabi, Ahl-e Hagh, Alevi etc) . The master/pīr needs to prove that he has 1. a valid lineage of masters 2. ijazah or permission to carry out the baya't 3. the necessary spiritual and moral competence to do so.

I hope this clears the question.

bā ehteram

Javanmard121

Back to top Go down

Post by GhulamMahdi on Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:36 am

Ya Ali (saas) Madad brother

Yes you are very right, about this but we also have to take in account that, Shahbaz Qalandar Shahenshah Badshah was a very different kind of Teacher, all the Prophets and saints over time as we all know had always been telling us about the virtues of Allah Subhana Wa'taala, But Qalandar was a gift from Allah Subhana Wa'taala to his Loved pure and Holy Aimmah May peace and the best of blessings be upon them all and their pure progeny, Qalandar thaught us: Ali Haq and Ya Hussain.
As Imam Jaffar Sadiq Shahenshah Badshah has said in one of his famous Hadith: You can give us any attribute exept calling us Allah swt
And Qalandar Pakk came to this Duniya to to Explain us All these attributes

Ya Ali Ya Ali Haq

GhulamMahdi

Back to top Go down

Post by Silat_warrior110 on Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:17 am

So what do people do at present? should everyone have both a a jurisprudential and spirtual teacher? who should people turn to now?

Silat_warrior110
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by GhulamMahdi on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:42 am

Qalandar Pakk Shahenshah Badshah was a True Master in Jurisprudence.
What people do is they follow Syeds who has studied Qalandar Pakk teachings for years and years, coz Qalandar Pakk thaught jurisprudence a very simple way so that everybody no matter how intelligent they were they could learn the law of Allah swt

Sehwan (Say: one Law of Allah swt)
Say: one rule for everone

My Jurisprudential and Spiritual teacher teach me Halal and Haram and backs everything up from Hadiths of Mola Pakk (saas) or Qalandar Pakk
the same goes for the spiritual teachings

Ya Ali Ya Ali Haq
Ali Waris

GhulamMahdi

Back to top Go down

Post by Javanmard121 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:21 am

So what do people do at present? should everyone have both a a jurisprudential and spirtual teacher? who should people turn to now?

In order to be able to fulfill all levels of the one true faith, the Islam of Ahl-e Mohammad (as) i.e. shari'at, tariaqt and haqiqat, one needs a source of knowledge and guidance in agreement with the teachings of Ahl-e Mohammad.
For shari'at one needs the helps of a faqih who is competent. Samewise for the tariqat one needs a murshid who has receive ijāzah to transmit the baya't.

Amīr ul Mu'minīn (as) in the Hadīth of the White Cloud and other hadīth clearly states that only those who have contemplated his luminous form in the Malakūt are real Shi'a. It is hence obvious that following a faqih only will not enable one to accede to that beatific vision. For that one has to enter the path of tariqat. It is generally advised for those wishing to enter that path to do zyarah of Hazrat-e Imām Rezā (as) and ask him to lead one to a competent murshid with an authentic silsileh going back to Ahl-e Mohammad (as) and the ijāzah to transmit baya't and give instructions on the spiritual path. Needless to say that one needs to be a shari'ah abiding person already and never fall in the common sin that so many fake darvish commit in forgetting shari'ah just because one has attained one or the other lower spiritual maqāms.

bā ehterām

Javanmard121

Back to top Go down

Post by Silat_warrior110 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:09 am

So can we name some people worth following?

Silat_warrior110
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rational Mind on Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:34 am

Im sorry but i personally do not accept that Islam has given us a choice between shariat and tareeqat..or lets put it this way, between fiqh and marefat!
Both are two sides of the same coin and these 'silsilas' are nothing short of the lies being forced down shias throats like marjiyat has been!

These auwliyah are faqihs and people of marefat. They have taught us the uncontaminated and undiluted teachings of the Aimma (as) and acted lived their lives with sincerity and true adherence to Islam.

We should use them as a means of intercession a 'wasilah'.

Rational Mind
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2010-05-26

http://nazshah1@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kambar on Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:52 am

-

The words of Momins are powerful.

kambar

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-09-23

Back to top Go down

Some thoughts

Post by tkmashadi on Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:12 am

Asalamalaykum wa YA ALI MADAT!

Having some link to this Awliyah I feel I have to say something so here we go:-

There is no verification of the term Qalander in the Quran. I understand the term came into vogue to describe the Shia Janisary and Qazilabash who escaped from the persecution of the Nakshibandi and Ottomon's to Persia and India/Pakistan and was a word they used for themselves in those areas( I may be wrong and this may be a word that predated this period). However, there is reference to friends of Allah and also to ranks in the Quran.

The term Qalander in Pakistan is used by shia to refer to either all Awliyah, Syed Awliyah, Specific Awliyah. Non-shia sufis use the term Qalander to describe the shia spiritual path and to actually say that it is the path of no path, the way of the individual awliyah without silsilah i.e. to show a lack of authenticity, method and lineage. Fortunately this is not true, each of the shiah awliyah and Qalanders have a silsilah back to Imam Musa Kazim(as) and each taught in his own way, converting many to islam, and convincing many of the truth of Ahlul Bayt(sa). Their path is the way of the Fiqh Jafferia, the Ithnasheri Shia and they vigorously promoted Ilm-e-Illahiy Aam and Ilm-e-Illahiy Khas, the azadri of Imam Hussain (as) and the loud zikr of Ali Haq - Ali Truth - at all costs. All shia agree Ali is the truth, and that turth turns whichever way Ali is. There is support for this in our Hadith and to clarify, Ali is everything to the Had(limit) of Nabi Muhammad(sawaw), nabi is everything to the Had of Allah. The problem for us is where is that Had. This is what was taught by the awliyah and has been verified by other Awliyah and hadith, in addition I have verified this with 2 very senior scholars.

There is no division in Shia Ithnasheria the reference the Imam's used is "our followers" that is "our shia" and the Mourners of Hussain. The usooli, akbari thing came a long time afterwards as did the term malang (another Turkish origin word used in Persia and coming from the movem ). These things are less important than the truth and we all, as shias, need to get together, discuss and uncover the truth. We can not accept every hadith about Ahlul bayt as true otherwise we would have to accept the derogatory/belittling ones of the Sunnis, also we can not accept every hadith of the shia given from Bihar al Anwar as the author has himself said he merely collected every single hadith about the Ahlul Bait irrespective of its authority. Usooli's, Akhbaris, Azadars, Matami, Malang we are all Ithnasheri Shias and muhibban e Ahlul bayt. Love and respect for each other is wajib even if we disagree on some issues. We all love the truth and perhaps discussion with rationalisation and justification based on authentic hadith, the quran as well as oral traditions will bring us closer together. There is much truth in sayings and in Punjab things that the imams said were turned into akhan or sayings, to bring truth to the people due to the fact that in the past(as now) there was much animosity towards our faith so a vehicle needed to be used to get the message across.

Getting back to Qalander, there are many Qalander, but it may be that the murid of Sakhi Lal Shahbaz consider him as the only one, this is fine for them but I can and do disagree on this issue. It is the first time I have heard this reference to one person as being the only Qalander. Other Qalander that I have heard of in Pakistan are Sakhi Shah Nazar and Sakhi Shah Zain, Sakhi Shah Abdul Khair (all of Chakwal), Sakhi Bari Imam of Islamabad, Haji Bektash Vali of Turkey, Sakhi Bu Ali Shah,... All of them were Awliya of Allah and I think for us "normal" human beings to say one or the other is higher or the "only Qalander" is a mistake. Allah and our holy Ahlul Bayt(as) are aware of the truth. I am sure even these holy individuals would not appreciate us argueing over who is higher or not. Let us unite as Shia, this is the time of our beloved Imam Mehdi(as) may Allah hasten his return to bring justice to the world.

As far as some people doing incorrect deeds at the Mausoleums of these saints, e.g. dancing and drug taking- yes they do, this is incorrect and definitely is against all islamic principles, shia and Sunni - the only sect of islam that I have heard of it as being legitimate in is one of the ismaili (6 Imami) schools. The wrong things that go on are not a fault of the Awliyah but the fault of the misunderstandings and shaitans within those doing the misdeeds. Do not judge the saint by the followers, otherwise we could say the same for Islam. The Awliyah and Qalander were not masoom as we see the Imams but equally in many cases they were never seen or heard of as doing anything wrong by Sunni or Shia, therefore we must accept that they were the epitomy of piousness and holiness, and with their evidences of Karamat which continue to today that they are friends of Allah. The alternative is to commit slander against them by refuting their piety! I know which I prefer. A point to note is that even bad behavioured people claim closeness and relation to the pious whilst they hide realtion to the unpious. Even today in Pakistan claim is being laid to the Qalandars and Awliyah's mausoleums, despite the Shia Kalima being ingrained in their original grave stones.

With regard to visiting shrines, I believe even the great scholar and mystic Ayatollah Behjahd advised people to visit the graves of the pious Sayeds (I believe he was refferring to Syed Awliya Allah here) as each one possess their own specific blessing/karamat.

Hope this adds to your discussion and I do not wish to upset anyone please accept my apologies if I have.

Wish you all health, safety, strength and success.

Allah Hafiz wa YA ALI MADAT!
"Every day is' Ashura and every land is Kerbala" (Imam Ja'far ibn Muhammad As-Sadiq (as),
May Allah hasten the coming of our Imam Mehdi(as) unite the Shia and join us with him, forgiving our sins and strengthening us in his cause.

tkmashadi

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by tkmashadi on Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:20 am

Sorry forgot to add:

If a person has become awliyah and has pure knowledge of Allah and closeness to the Imam's then as long as this is verified in their knowledge e.g. by reciting the quran from memory without being taught or giving judgements all in line with Shia Fiqh then they are not less than Mujtahid.

Wish you all health, safety, strength and success.

Allah Hafiz wa YA ALI MADAT!
"Every day is' Ashura and every land is Kerbala" (Imam Ja'far ibn Muhammad As-Sadiq (as),
May Allah hasten the coming of our Imam Mehdi(as) unite the Shia and join us with him, forgiving our sins and strengthening us in his cause

tkmashadi

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum