Ajareresalat Forum
Bismillah Hirahman Niraheem

Assalamu Alaiykum, Ya Ali (as) Madad and welcome to Ajareresalat.

If you are already a member on this forum then please log in using your username and password to access many features of the forum.

If you have not registered on this forum and are looking for friendly advice, answers to questions or just for discussion, feel free to register!

If you are having problems or facing any kind of difficulties accessing the forum then please email us at: ajareresalat@gmail.com

The excellence and martyrdem of Sayyedah Fatima (sa)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The excellence and martyrdem of Sayyedah Fatima (sa)

Post by Azadar E Mazloom on Tue May 25, 2010 3:45 pm

Traditions

Demise of Hazrat Fatimah Zahra (s.a.)

Abu Baseer narrates that Imam Jafar Sadiq (a.s.) informed about Hazrat Fatimah Zahra's (s.a.) demise: '...Ameerul Momineen (a.s.) narrates while she was breathing her last We heard her address someone Salutations upon you. She said - Surely Jibrail has come to me and says Salutations upon you, O beloved of Allah's Beloved and the fruit of his heart. Today you will meet the Most
High and will reside in Jannatul Maawaa. Then he left me. Then Ameerul Momineen (a.s.) relates We heard her address someone once again - Salutations upon you.

Then she addressed us By Allah here is Mikaail. And he has informed me just like his companion (Jibrail). Then Ameer ul Momineen (a.s.) relates We heard her address someone once again -
Salutations upon you. And this time we saw her open her eyes alarmingly. And she said By Allah this is the truth and here is Izraail and he has spread his wings over the east and the west. And surely my father has described him to me and he is true to his attribute. Then Ameerul Momineen (a.s.) relates We heard her say once again - Salutations upon you O seizer of souls. Hasten to me and do not treat me harshly. Then Ameerul Momineen (a.s.) relates we heard her say towards you my Lord and not towards the Fire. Then she closed her eyes, and stretched forth
her hands and her feet never to stir them again.
Behaar al-Anwaar, v 43, p 209

Ibne Abbas narrates, 'Fatimah saw the Prophet (s.a.w.a.) in her dream. She said - I complained to him regarding how we were treated after him. She said The Prophet (s.a.w.a.) said to me - The hereafter, which is prepared for the pious, is for you. And surely you will advance towards me shortly.'
Behaar al-Anwaar, v 43, p 218

Excellence of Hazrat Fatimah Zahra (s.a.) on
the Day of
Resurrection

The Prophet (s.a.w.a.) informed,
'My
daughter Fatimah will come to the congregation on the Resurrection Day
with a blood-stained shirt in her hands. She will grasp one of the
pillars of the Throne and say, 'O the Just! Please judge between me and
my son's murderer.' The Prophet (s.a.w.a.) added, 'By the Lord of the
Kaaba! Allah will rule in favour of my daughter. Indeed Allah God is
displeased when Fatimah is displeased and is pleased when Fatima is
pleased.'
Oyoon
Akhbaar al-Reza (a.s.) chap 31, trad 6

Excellence of Hazrat Fatimah Zahra (s.a.) on the Day of Resurrection

The Prophet (s.a.w.a.) said, 'My daughter Fatima (s.a.w.a.) will be resurrected while she is wearing the honoured vest made from the water of life. The people will look at her with amazement. Then they will see a thousand similar vests on which the following is written in green, 'Take Muhammad's daughter to Paradise in the best and most honourable manner and with the best surrounding scenery.' Then 70,000 maids will be charged with taking her to Paradise like a bride.'
Oyoon Akhbaar al-Reza (a.s.) chap 31, trad 38

Excellence of Hazrat Fatimah Zahra (s.a.) on the Day of Resurrection

The Prophet (s.a.w.a.) informed, 'On the Resurrection Day the caller will announce, O groups of people! Lower your eyes so that Fatimah the daughter of Muhammad (s.a.w.a.)
may pass by.'
Oyoon Akhbaar al-Reza (a.s.), chap 31, trad 55

Imam Jafar Sadiq (a.s.) informed, 'The excessive weeping ones are five - Adam (a.s.), Yaqoob (a.s.), Yusuf (a.s.), Fatimah b. Muhammad (s.a.) and Ali b. Husain (a.s.)...as for Faatema (s.a.), she wept so intensely on (her father) Muhammad (s.a.w.a.) that the people of Medina were inconvenienced by her weeping. So much so that they protested, 'We are inconvenienced by your
weeping.' So she used to go away from their midst to the graves of the martyrs (of Uhud) and weep to her content over there...'
Behaar al-Anwaar, v 43, p 155 from Al-Khesaal

Imam Ali b. Abi Talib (a.s.) narrates - When Fatimah was upon her deathbed, she called for me. She said, 'Will you implement my will and my covenant?' I responded, 'Yes, I will implement it.' She made her will and said, 'When I die, bury me at night and do not permit the two men (to attend my funeral)...'
Behaar al-Anwaar, v 43, p 159

Abu Baseer narrates from Imam Jafar Sadiq (a.s.), '...Fatimah's (s.a.) death resulted from being pierced by the sword which claimed (the unborn) Mohsin's life. The perpetrator of this crime was Qunfuz, who was acting on his master - Umar's explicit command. She fell fatally ill due to this injury. She did not permit the men responsible for her condition to visit her. Finally, the two
companions of the Prophet (s.a.w.a.) (in question) approached Ameerul Momineen (a.s.) and sought his help in seeking Fatimah's (s.a.) intercession. Ameerul Momineen (a.s.) requested her (to grant them an audience).

When the two visited her they inquired, 'How are you O daughter of Allah's Prophet?' She replied, 'I am fine with Allah's Praise.' She demanded, 'Have you not heard the Prophet declare - Fatimah is a part of me, the one who torments her has tormented me and the one who torments me has tormented Allah?' They replied, 'Yes.' She declared, 'By Allah you both have tormented me.' Ameerul Momineen (a.s.): 'They left her while she was angry with them.'
Behaar al-Anwaar, v 43, p 171

Imam Ali b. Abi Talib (a.s.) informed, 'The world has been created for seven individuals, through
them the people are sustained, through them they receive rain, through them they are helped viz. Abu Zarr, Salman, Miqdaad, Ammar, Huzaifa, Abdullah b. Masood, and I am their Imam and they are the ones who witnessed Fatimah's funeral prayers.
Behaar al-Anwaar, v 43, p 210 from Al-Khesaal

Imam Jafar Sadiq (a.s.) narrates from his immaculate ancestors (a.s.), 'When Fatimah (s.a.) was on her deathbed, Ameerul Momineen (a.s.) found her weeping. He asked her, 'O my beloved! What is it that makes you weep?' She replied, 'I am weeping over what you will have to undergo after me.' He consoled her, 'Don't weep over that, for surely it is insignificant for me in the way of
Allah.' Then she willed to him that he should not permit the Shaikhain (the two companions of the Prophet (s.a.w.a.)) to attend her funeral and he acted accordingly.
Behaar al-Anwaar, v 43, p 218
Azadar E Mazloom
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2010-05-25

http://ajareresalat.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top